Decorative arts, artifacts and other treasures from more than 300 years
Treasures from our 300 years will be on display in a professionally designed and mounted exhibition that will open over the summer, as part of our community outreach, at the newly renovated Old Town House, later moving to Abbot Hall (both subject to approval by the Selectmen) before its final move to St. Michael’s Parish Hall following renovations there. The exhibition will feature new discoveries and previously unseen objects—from colonial documents to paintings to unusual wooden objects to finely crafted silver—all curated in the context of 300 years of a worshipping community. Exhibition catalog included.
June 7-28, 2014
“300 Years of a Worshipping Community: St. Michael’s Marblehead, 1714-2014” Old Town House
July 12-Aug 9, 2014
Exhibition reopens at Abbot Hall
August 23, 2014-July 11, 2015
Exhibition reopens in St. Michael’s Parish Hall